for Visayas: relief goods, shipping, transportation #YolandaPH #reliefPH
POSTED ON November 20, 2013 AT 1:31 pm
via Mindanaoan on Facebook, 1:10PM.
“DO YOU NEED TO SEND OUT RELIEF GOODS TO SPECIFIC PEOPLE?? CHECK THIS OUT AND PLEASE SHARE! To any cause-oriented groups who wish to send their relief goods via containerized cargoes anywhere in the Visayas. Please contact Mr. Glen Uyengco at 09088980648.
All port, cargo, freight, shipping charges are all waived (Free of Charge).
Mechanics of the Operations would be as follows:
1. Send your relief goods to the Manila North Harbour warehouses located at Pier 2, North Harbor, Tondo, Manila.
2. Choose the destination and place you want to send the relief goods (Leyte, Cebu, Iloilo, Surigao, etc…).
3. Afterwards, choose the shipping line you want to send the relief goods with (PSACC, Oceanic, 2Go, Solid Lines, etc..).
4. Choose the loading time and actual date/time of ship voyage.
5. Monitor the arrival of the relief goods on the outer ports.
6. Please take note. “You must have somebody on the outer ports (Leyte, Cebu and Iloilo ports) to receive the relief goods”.
The Manila North Harbour together with 95% of all Manila-based shipping lines are one in helping our countrymen be reached by the needed help. The sole objective of this private-sector led logistic support is to bring “all the relief goods from Manila to all the devastated parts of the Visayas accessible by boat”.
– from Ivy Lisa Mendoza”